About the Sponsors & Founders

DIC EAST DMCC FZE a company registered in the Dubai Multi Commodities Center Free Zone is the landowner for the two plots HRL 05 and HRL 06 sites, both dedicated for the development of the pre-selected Steigenberger Hotel & Resort on Al Marjan Island, and has entered into a Joint Venture with FAM HOLDING, a Dubai based prominent real estate developer and contractor, to undertake the development and the construction of this 225 million USD project.

The Directors of DIC EAST DMCC and FAM HOLDING respectively, Dr. Lubos Riha and Dr. Faisal Ali Mousa together with their professional and highly experienced teams, have joint their efforts to ensure that this development and the funds collected for this purpose will be managed properly and diligently.

Under this newly formed equally owned Joint Venture “DIC-FAM”, both founders are set to contribute their respective assets, cash plus lands for DIC and cash plus development cost, including construction for FAM HOLDING. To date both parties have injected into the JV in cash over 15 million USD of their own equity and continue to do so as to such extent that the cash equity founders contribution by the end of 2019 will stand at 25 million USD.

Discover Al Marjan Island (RAK)

  • Al Marjan Island is an offshore island tourism development built in the southwest of Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) in United Arab Emirates (UAE), only 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Al Marjan Island comprises of four man-made coral-shaped islands, covering over 2.7 million square metres (29 million square feet), 23 kilometers of waterfront, 7.8 kilometers of pristine beaches and extend approximately 4.5 kilometres into the Arabian Gulf.
  • discover The Emirates of Ras Al Khaimah is at the northeast tip of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), at 45mn from Dubai discover Al Marjan Island Masterplan (Ras Al Khaimah, UAE)

  • Al Marjan Island has already attracted major developers and hotel operators, such as EMAAR THE ADDRESS with 249 rooms and 234 branded residences under construction, DOUBLE TREE by HILTON (725 rooms), RIXOS (647 rooms), MOEVENPICK (under construction), PARK-INN (under construction), AVANI (under construction)…; Marjan Island is also connected to neighbouring Al Hamra development with renowned WALDORF ASTORIA (346 rooms) and RITZ CARLTON (133 rooms).
  • Pre-selected STEIGENBERGER DIC Resort is located in prime beachfront plots of land on the View Island, adjacent to EMAAR THE ADDRESS. View Island is the heart and soul of Al Marjan Island and forms the northern tip of the archipelago Al Marjan, with 3.5 kilometers of sandy beaches and 2.4 kilometers of waterfront. The View Island’s unique setting spans over 5 million square feet and offers a unique blend of retail destinations, leisure and beach clubs set around an urban core.

Deal summary

Asset ClassHotel & Residential

Project TypeGround-up Development

Project LocationAArtificial Island Al Marjan in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates

AreaLand Area: 24,822 sq. m. / Build-up Area 97,000 sq. m.

Total Costs$225 Million

Equity$67 Million

Leverage59% LTC

Capital TypeEquity, Preferred Equity, Pre-sales, Debt Financing

Construction Period3 years (January 2020 to December 2022)

Operating Period (during investment)2 years (January 2023 to December 2024)

Investment Period5 years

Project Levered IRR44.5%

Project Levered ROCI3.1x

Token Details

Token TickerDIC

Token StandardERC-20

Maximum Supply First Round (DIC)35,000,000

Total Pre-PTO (DIC)10,850,000

Total PTO (DIC)18,200,000

Total Sales (DIC)29,050,000

Hard Cap$27,933,500

Soft Cap$3,000,000

BonusYes

AirdropNo

BountyNo

AffiliateYes

Burning programYes

Payment Major cryptocurrencies, wire transfer

Minimum Investment500 DIC

RestrictionProhibited countries

Our PTO Roadmap

A well planned project is a successful project.

Dic resort logo

Q2 2016

  • Scenario Assessments for Resort developments

Q3 2017

  • Finalization of Financial Feasibility Study for Resort developments

Dic resort logo
Dic resort logo

Q2 2018

  • Private Token Offering first conceptualization / initial ideas

Q3 2018

  • Structuration of the team
  • Establishment of the company and legal set-up
  • Formalisation of the concept, bond structuration
Dic resort logo
Dic resort logo

Q4 2018

  • Advisors review and adjustment of PTO concept
  • Negotiation of key partnerships
  • Website architecture and roll-out strategy

Q1 2019

  • Launch of website in test environment
  • Publication of White Paper and Teaser
  • Start construction of Al Mahra resort & appartments

Dic resort logo
Dic resort logo

Q2 2019

    li>Front-end & back-end platform integrations (API)
  • Launch of Private Token Offering
  • PR & Marketing campaign

Q3 2019

  • Development of strategic partnerships

Dic resort logo
Dic resort logo

Q4 2019

  • Start construction of pre-selected Steigenberger DIC Resort and Residences
  • Closing of Private Token Offering

Token Distribution

DIC Token Distribution

Chart Chart

DIC Token Allocation

Chart Chart

Awesome Team

We have an well experienced team with highly efficient and skilled professionals

team-profile-1
DR. FAISAL ALI MOUSA
FOUNDER AND CHAIRMAN
team-profile-1
DR. LUBOS RIHA
FOUNDER AND VICE-CHAIRMAN
team-profile-1
CYRIL PIAIA
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
team-profile-1
MOHAMED EMAM
OPERATION MANAGER

Invest From Wherever You Are.

  • Invest now in DIC resorts from wherever you are (see list of prohibited countries)
  • Invest in an upcoming prime beachfront development in UAE, earn interests and get conversion rights of your investment into a luxury apartment for exotic vacation experience
  • Buying DIC Tokens is buying into a blockchain secured asset backed investment (DIC Resorts)
Elipse Elipse Elipse Map

Blockchain In Real Estate

With our simple dashboard platform, you can invest directly into our luxury hotel resorts and branded residences projects and get interests paid on yearly basis

Steps icon
We Pay Yearly Interests For Your Investment

With our simple dashboard platform, you can invest directly into our luxury hotel resorts and branded residences projects and get interests paid on yearly basis.

Steps icon
We Pay Yearly Interests For Your Investment

Get 7% yearly interest during 5 years with additional 5% premium on the 5th year (total 12% on the 5th year) for investing into our luxurious hotel resorts & branded residences projects in Al Marjan Island (UAE).

Steps icon
Assets Safety Maintained By Blockchain

Your investments are maintained in the secure and decentralised blockchain eco-system.

Steps icon
Easy And Fastest Way Of Investing in Real Estate Abroad

Buy DIC tokens using any of the payment options such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Stellar...and Wire Transfer.

Easiest Steps Ever In Investing

Buy and HODL DIC tokens in your personal wallet and get interests paid to your wallets automatically

Steps icon

Buy DIC tokens in our Private Token Offering

Steps icon

Your DIC tokens are transferred to your personal wallet within 24 hours

Steps icon

Get 7% annual interest in a single annual payment calculated from DIC’s PTO closing. Get additional 5% premium interest on redemption of your investment with a total of 12% interest paid on the 5th year. Enjoy 40% cumulative interest payment over 5 years with some additional benefits !!

Steps icon

We guarantee security and privacy of your investment

FAQ

A PTO (Private Token Offering), is a Restricted Collective Investment Scheme limited to accredited private investors, retail investors and institutions (private placement). The token sold represent the ownership information of the investment product, recorded on the blockchain. When you invest in traditional stocks, for example, ownership information is written on a document and issued as a digital certificate (e.g. a PDF). For PTOs, it’s the same process, but recorded on the blockchain and issued as a token.
DIC token is a digital asset backed by DIC Resorts and Apartments being developed by DIC EAST DMCC FZE on Al Marjan Island. DIC Trading Ltd (HK), holding parent company of DIC EAST DMCC (the asset holder of the DIC Resorts development) is issuing the DIC Unit Tokens to accredited investors. Unit tokens are an asset-backed IOUs and they are a legally binding investment contract between the issuer and investors that entitles every Token holder a yearly remuneration plus a redemption premium at term.
As an accredited investor you can take part in our private token offering (PTO) making DIC Token available. You can buy DIC Tokens using any of the payment options such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Stellar...and Wire Transfer. To participate in our private placement, register here
The Founders and Sponsors of the DIC Token aim to raise a total of US Dollar twenty-eight million (USD 27,933,500), through a Private Token Offering (PTO) in three stages with discounts for each stage to a limited number of accredited investors. DIC PTO - Private Token Offering is a Restricted Collective Investment Scheme limited to accredited retail investors and institutions (private placement) with the aim of financing the construction and development of a 5-star lifestyle beach resort project on Al Marjan Island on the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates.
The holder of DIC Tokens will benefit from an interest of 7% per annum in a single annual payment calculated from DIC’s PTO closing. Moreover, an additional 5% premium will be paid on the 5th year (total of 12% interest) along with the buy-back (redemption) of your principal investment by our company on the year 5th. Enjoy 40% cumulative interest payment over 5 years with some additional benefits !! The returns are estimated to a net 44.5% IRR, net 3.1x profit multiple

Key Documentation Library

Whitepaper

One page teaser

Investment Factsheet

Dic resort pdf image

Financial Feasibility

Dic resort pdf image

Scenario assessment

Dic resort pdf image

Tony Ashai DIC Schematic Design Drawings

Dic resort pdf image

JLL Market Research – Ras Al Khaimah (April 2019)

Dic resort pdf image

Colliers Market Research – Ras Al Khaimah (2017)

Dic resort pdf image

Colliers Market Research – Ras Al Khaimah (2016)

Dic resort pdf image

Discover Ras Al Khaimah

CICO
Dic resort video image

Discover Ras Al Khaimah

CICO
Dic resort video image

Latest News

Start of construction of Al Mahra Resort (March 2019)

CICO
Dic play button image
News image
News image
News image
News image
News image
News image
News image

Contact Us